South Arm Road
17:00 - 21:00 Visit Website
Explore the cultural attractions of the V&A Waterfront’s Silo District after hours on 2 December 2021.
Enjoy half-price admission at Zeitz MOCAA (R105) from 6PM onwards, with a number of great exhibitions open to the public from 5pm to 9pm at Southern Guild, The Yard, Gallery-de-Move-On, and Gallery 3C.
As tickets to Zeitz MOCAA are limited, we encourage booking online in advance via Webtickets. Children under 18 can access the museum free of charge as usual, but please present ID for teens. Please note that tickets for First Thursdays at Zeitz MOCAA are not redeemable outside of 6pm and 9pm on 2 December 2021.
First Thursdays at the Silo District is presented by First Thursdays South Africa and the V&A Waterfront.
Zeitz MOCAA programme (6pm to 9pm):
DJ Lirubishi in the Atrium
Alfredo Jaar: The Rwanda Project
Thania Petersen Kassaram
Unfinished Camp film installation
*Tip: Bring headphones for your smartphone to access the free audio guides to the museum’s current exhibitions (wifi available).
Other programme highlights (5pm - 9pm):
- Rich Mnisi’s Nyoka exhibition at Southern Guild
- Marie-Louise Koen’s Tidal Pools exhibition at The Yard
- Gallery-De-Move-On: Toll Gate: Curated by Nathalie Viruly & Paul Wallington
- Late trading at the Kat Van Duinen store
- Drinks, food and music at Si!, The Yard, Radisson RED, and Ocular Lounge
- Daniel & Hayden Malan's Arrangements exhibition at 3C Gallery